Thursday, May 31, 2012

Words of Inspiration~ How to stay motivated

Hello dear friends.

June is now here and we have made it half way in the year.
I know... that went fast... real fast...

How are you all doing? What about all the resolutions you had early this year? Making progress? Stuck in a rot? Got off the bandwagon?

Well, wherever you are I am sure there are some areas where you are probably doing very well and deserve a tap on your shoulder and a reminder that You Can Do It!!! Whatever your dream, your goal...whatever your "It" is/are....You can do it!

So here we are!!! Half way into the year 2012 you can move forward with a new attitude

A new walk
A new point of view
A new purpose for everything you got to do...

(Please Pause the music player above if you haven't done it and enjoy the video below. The Lyrics of Bravo by Ledisi are very inspiring)


Bravo

It's my new " anthem" for the rest of the year.  I am celebrating life, I am clapping for myself because I found new strength, I am still standing and still pushing and moving forward and I am so FULL of gratitude. I am grateful for many things such as  my 4 months old daughter, my children, the lessons learned already during the first half of this year. I am grateful for the blessings that have unfold this year, for the promises of many radiant days ahead and for Life.

Yes I am celebrating life and I hope you are or you will.
I invite you to clap for yourself
Step forward for the rest of the year with your new walk
your new point of view
and your new purpose for everything you do.

Be radiant like Ledisi below. I picked this picture because turquoise is my favorite color, because she is very feminine on this picture and she is looking up with a bright smile while sitting on the back of an old car.

To me the picture offers many life metaphors. I hope it would suggest you some inspiring ones for the rest of the year. Have a great 2012 for what's left of it and make the best of it. In the meantime BRAVO to you...




What message does the video leave you with? Is there any situation in your life the lyrics of the song and/ or  the photograph speak to you about? Do they support your current metaphors of life or suggest some new ones? Is there any change you are inspired to make? Any new perspective you gained?








N'na

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I feel like i've fallen off my wagon of good health months ago but I do know that its NEVER too late to hop back on and for that I am grateful!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. You are right it's never too late. I am sure you have many things you can congratulate yourself about so build on your strength and get back on track. I know that you my dear CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete